Friday, September 4, 2015

What do you get when...

you put a SLPA, student, and blogger at a state convention?

Keep reading to find the answer!!!

This a few months ago I attended the California Speech Language Hearing Association Convention in fabulous Long Beach. For those of you who don't know where that is, it is part of sunny, warm Southern Cali.

I started my weekend with a meet-up with some amazing ladies including Queen's Speech!!! Meeting other bloggers is so much fun.

Then I attended a few sessions. All of them were super full as the convention was SOLD OUT!!
My sessions included: Learning how to write a legally defensible IEP, What it takes to work as a Medical SLP, and how to better incorporate technology into therapy.

Next I spent a good amount of time over two days in the exhibit hall. I made a few amazing connections, met amazing and creative people, and got a ton of free swag. Keep an eye out for some great product reviews.

Can't wait until ASHA in Denver!! Hope to meet some of you there!!

Breana

No comments:

Post a Comment