Sunday, July 12, 2015

a SALE and a PARTY!!!

Hey everyone,
I really apologize for being MIA the last few months, but a lot has been going on. Let me fill you in:
- I got fixed up with an amazing guy
 
- I had a rough end of the school year with my old job and decided it was time I moved on. I recently started working in a private clinic handling mostly Early Intervention cases. I am working part time this summer as I adjust to my new surroundings and clients.

-In a few weeks I will be volunteering at the 2015 Special Olympics. I am very excited to be helping with Healthy Athletes Hearing Screenings. I feel like a grad student!!

-And I got a new car!!

Now for the Sale!!

I am participating in the SLP sizzling summer sale!! Shop my TPT store for 20% off July 13-15. Be sure to leave feedback on all of your tpt products so you can use credits to buy more stuff.

and here's info for the PARTY!!
I am currently hosting a virtual thirty-one party. Thity-one is a company that has a variety of bags, organizing materials, and super cute lunch boxes for kids and adults. Pick the style bag you want and then from a variety of different patterns and colors, even personalize your selection. Click here and order by Tuesday night (7/14/15) for your purchase to count towards my party.

Breana

P.S. I finished my first term of grad school with a 3.75 GPA. NSU has been a great experience. Let me know if you have any questions or are looking to apply to grad school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment