This is what the menu looks like when you first open the app. At the moment there are only three phonemes available, but I can only hope in the future the app will be expanded.
When you touch a letter a screen similar to this one pops up. The student or therapist must match the shapes to the outline in the drop zone (green circle). That starts a song. At the end of the song this screen pops up again and another shape is matched.
This is an example of a song screen. As the song is sung the words get bigger so students can follow along with it.
This is an example of a bonus game.
This is an example of the flash cards. The words in the songs can be practiced ahead of time.
- The artic practice is set to music.
- You have to find/match the correct shape to unlock the song.
- There is a bonus game feature students can earn.
- Flashcards allow for students to practice the target words before singing the song
- The song plays fully and then repeats with a missing word for the students to fill in.
- The target word becomes enlarged so students know which word they will have to repeat.
- All the songs are to the same tune.
- Once a shape is matched and the song starts there is no way to pause.
The opinions in this review are mine and only mine. I was provided a copy of this app and no other compensation.