1 box Gluten Free Betty Crocker® devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup water plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil plus 1 tablespoon
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons red food color
- 1 box (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cookie ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until moistened; beat 1 minute longer on high speed. (I made my cookies about 1 teaspoon of batter)
- Bake 10 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
My cookies could have been more red but I ran out of red food coloring.
I chose to use a different filling I found somewhere on facebook, you can use the recipe Betty Crocker provides on the website or the recipe below.
1 package low fat cream cheese (8 oz.)
1 jar Kraft Marshmallow Fluff
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Beat all of the ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended.
I am going to use a piping bag and tip to make the filling look pretty but if you don't have one available any spoon will do.