Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm Taking the TPT Plunge!!!!


Felice at The Dabbling Speechie had a great idea to have other SLP Bloggers share a few of their favorite products as well as promote a best selling from their own TPT store.

My first most used product is Cooking Up Simple Sentences from The Speech Bubble. Many of the students I work with are bilingual and I find myself working on sentence structure a lot. Find the product on TPT here.


My second most used product is Balloon Verbs- Past, Present, and Future by A Speechie's World. I use this product in so many different ways and love the simple theme and versatility of one product. Find the product on TPT here.


My most popular product is my Subordinating Conjunction Super Highway activity. This activity teaches students the difference between sentences and fragments as well as using subordinating conjunctions in sentences. Find this activity here.

Hope you find this helpful.

Breana

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I need some more products to work on complex sentences. Loved your shares.

    ReplyDelete