Monday, January 18, 2016

Grad School Update!!

Hey everyone,

I know you won't be surprised when I say that the reason I haven't posted anything in a few months has to do with the craziness of grad school. I have now started my second year and can't wait to see what this year has in store. By the end of this year I will have started my internships (clinical hours)!!! I am really excited to see where I get placed!!!

Another new thing in my life is my NEW business. I recently started selling Thirty-One Gifts as a way to help pay my tuition. The theme for January is Let's Get Organized! Below are a variety of different bundles of products at discounted prices. They can help with organizing you classroom, speech room, home office, and even your kids room/playroom!

I am currently hosting an amazing giveaway for you!! If you purchase one of the bundles below (in any color combination) before 1/19/16 at MIDNIGHT PST!! I will add an EXTRA special gift to your order.

How to order:
-Go to my business website! (www.mythirtyone.com/breanaorland)
-Click on "scheduled parties" at the top of the page
- Place your order under the "end of season" party.

To earn a second FREE gift, join my VIP facebook group by searching for "Breana's Boutique" and request to join. You must contact me about scheduling a party before the above deadline to get the second gift.












Breana

No comments:

Post a Comment